All new members should receive by email login details to the members' part of the site within a reasonable time after joining. If you have not done so then please make the secretary aware of this.
We are developing a more up to date website here and Catherine would appreciate comments from members as to what to include and how it should look. The website should function better on smartphones as well as the desktop.
From Captain Neil:
We are going to start the club Frostbite competition for this season. Normally we would hold Frostbite shoots once a fortnight at the field, once as a county competition and once as a club competition. Due to Covid restrictions this will not be feasible this season. However, we can still shoot Frostbites and submit the scores which will go towards the trophies awarded at the end of the year (Lady, gent, jnr & bow type). To enable as many as possible to take part there are a few simple changes to how we can all participate. The competition is open to all ages and bow types. There is a score sheet attached which you can either download and fill in and send online, or photo it and send, or use any appropriate score sheet and send online. Hard copies will not be collected. You can shoot as many times as you like in the month, but can only send in one score. If you send more than one score in, only the first one will be used. If you send scores on after the last day of the month, they will not count.
1) Shoot a Frostbite at any time 2 or more members – preferably not from the same family group – are present
2) Score on the above or appropriate score sheets.
3) All score sheets must be signed by the archer and witnessed.
4) Open to all bow types and age groups.
5) Submit one score per month online to records officer. This will be used to calculate scores for the Frostbite trophies.
6) All scores must be submitted by the last day of each month. Any late scores will not be counted towards the trophies.
7) Starting date 17th October to 31st March.
Hope as many as possible take part.
Scores to be submitted to:
Chair Bob & Captain Neil.